BIR-1610 BIR-1620 BIR-1611 BIR-161C BIR-1630 BIR-1621 BIR-1640 BIR-1631 BIR-1622 BIR-162C AC230V/DC110V AC130V/DC48V AC48V/DC24V AC24V/DC12V AC12V/DC6V 1NO 2NO 1NO+1NC 1 change over
• The lighting system must be able to be turned on locally, by the residents.
• It must be possible to switch off all the lighting areas by means of centralized control in a single action, to ensure extinguishing of the whole house.
• For practical reasons, all the lighting areas can also be switched on in a single action.
• The use of Denor Impulse Relays allows both local control of each room and centralized control of the whole house.
• Centralized control is provided by ON/OFF pushbuttons, remote from all the rooms to be managed.
• Energy savings: centralized control allows extinguishing of all the rooms in the house to prevent leaving rooms lit when there are no residents.
• Comfort: all the rooms in the house can also be switched on in a single action.
• Ease of installation: the small size (18 mm) of the impulse relay is equivalent to that of a simple impulse relay.
• mounting to 35mm DIN-rail
• mounting : in different position of installation
• plastic: nonflammable (self-extinguishing material)
• ambient temperature: -20°C to + 50°C
• degree of protection(IEC 60529) : IP20
• tropicalization(IEC 60068-1) : treatment 2 (relative humidity 95% at 55°C)
If you need a quotation, please complete the form below and submit it to us and we will come back to you shortly.