CJX2-K series AC contactor is suitable for use in the circuit up to the rate and frequentstarting, controlling the AC motor. The addition of auxiliary contact group to the contactor, com-bined with the proper thermal relay, can act to protect the circuit bound to overload. It conformsto IEC60947-4-1.
• Tested according to IEC / EN 60947-4-1
• 3 and 4-pole versions
• Rated current AC-3 6A, 9A and 12A at 400 V
• Coil control voltage 24 — 415 V AC
• Rated conditional short circuit current I = 50 kA q
• Suitable for industrial as well as domestic applications
• Mounting onto device rail (DIN) 35 mm or onto panel
To order contactors:
Please specify Denor code plus coil voltage: 24VAC, 110VAC, 127VAC, 220VAC, 230VAC, 380VAC, 400VAC, etc
If you need a quotation, please complete the form below and submit it to us and we will come back to you shortly.